We are very excited to welcome you to our re-opening exhibition, Crowded Thresholds, an intriguing group exhibition on tour from the National Design & Craft Gallery with the support of the Design & Craft Council of Ireland.
Crowded Thresholds combines established and emerging creatives, working across different disciplines in applied art, design and visual art.
Exhibiting Artists: Max Brosi, Joe Caslin, Julie Connellan, Hazel Kenny, Daithi Magner, Paul McClure, Caoimhe McGuckin, John Rainey, Niall Sweeney, Brigitta Varadi.
Curator: Fiona Mulholland.
To ensure the health and safety of our visitors and team members, we are implementing a range of operational changes at Luan Gallery in accordance with Government and HSE guidelines.
- Controlled entry in limited numbers will apply to ensure a safe capacity is maintained.
- We ask all visitors to adhere to the social distancing advice. We kindly ask all visitors to be considerate and patient with other visitors and our staff in this regard while visiting our gallery.
- We have introduced a one-way flow system where practicable for your visit to Luan Gallery.
- Sanitising stations are available at entry, at our reception desk, in our galleries, and on exit.
- We will endeavour to minimise time spent in queues and at reception by asking our visitors to complete their visit within a maximum slot of 30minutes.
- We recommend our visitors to wear face masks in the gallery.
- Our newly trained gallery team will be on hand at all times to ensure visitors are informed, safe and comfortable during their visit with us.
- We will endeavour to ensure that appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout the gallery.
- We reserve the right to refuse permission inside the gallery if a visitor presents with Covid-19 symptoms.
- Management reserve the right to update and alter these operational measures at any time and without notice.